Hi all,

I'll keep this email short as everyone has midterms to prepare for!

Things proceed well at my practicum site. We are still conducting
interviews and evaluating candidates for 2 senior-level positions: a Q/A
Analyst and a Business Analyst. We are also developing a job description
and selection protocol for an entry-level position in the marketing
department. This week I met with the hiring manager and 2 incumbents to
gather information about the job as well as the kind of person they are
looking for. It looks like the selection procedure will involve a
personality test and a standardized interview with both situational and
behavioral questions.

Next week we should be starting interviewing for this new position. Once we
find the right fit, we'll move onto another project: the administration of
an engagement survey.

Enjoy your day and god luck with your midterm exams!
Zeno