Hi all,

I'll keep this email short as everyone has midterms to prepare for!

Things proceed well at my practicum site. We are still conducting interviews and evaluating candidates for 2 senior-level positions: a Q/A Analyst and a Business Analyst. We are also developing a job description and selection protocol for an entry-level position in the marketing department. This week I met with the hiring manager and 2 incumbents to gather information about the job as well as the kind of person they are looking for. It looks like the selection procedure will involve a personality test and a standardized interview with both situational and behavioral questions.

Next week we should be starting interviewing for this new position. Once we find the right fit, we'll move onto another project: the administration of an engagement survey.

Enjoy your day and god luck with your midterm exams!
Zeno