Hello everyone,

Things are wrapping up nicely at my practicum site. The holidays have provided me less updates but things are now reaching its conclusion. We have confirmed that 6 positions will be consolidated into similar roles. The managers of these positions have returned their feedback and we have put together preliminary job descriptions for the job codes that will remain. A few of our positions have been pushed to the 2016 year (beyond my time with the organization) due to the need for more time and information before an educated decision can be made. We have begun communicating our results to HR and hope to have the changes made in their database by the end of the year. I have 2 weeks left with the organization so I expect to have one final update on our progress.

Have a great weekend!

Matthew Rupert