Internship  for summer. Hanna Pillion is an alum. Please let me know if you apply for this. Good opportunity. Notice the deadline in Feb 21st

Tom Mitchell, Ph.D.

Associate Professor, Industrial & Organizational Psychologist

Division of Applied Behavioral Sciences I-O program

Learning Commons 411

University of Baltimore

1420 N. Charles Street

Baltimore, MD 21201