Hi everyone,

Sending out my first email to let you know what I'm working on at Customs and Border Protection. I started in November and EODed (started) at the perfect time - a job analysis had just been completed. Now, we are starting on a validation study for the position of Border Patrol Agent. We have already brainstormed possible experimental predictors and had several approved by upper management. One of the predictors is Dweck's goal orientation. I have been assigned to work on finding the most psychometrically sound scale, since there are many, and to create a parallel form. I was recently introduced to the wonderland that is http://ipip.ori.org/. Does anyone know of any other item banks that I can use for inspiration?

I will keep you all abreast of my progress and any updates.

Best,
Fresia