From: Sophia Zanakos
Date: Thursday, March 3, 2016 at 7:10 AM
To: Sharon Glazer <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: RE: internship description?

Good morning Sharon,

Here are the two internship descriptions for the summer 2016 session at ICF.  I look forward to reviewing resumes from students in your program. Please have students apply directly though the ICF site.

Survey Methods Intern<https://icfi.taleo.net/careersection/icf_prof_ext/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=1600000924>

Survey Sampling & Statistics Intern<https://icfi.taleo.net/careersection/icf_prof_ext/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=1600000553>

Regards,

Sophia

  SOPHIA I. ZANAKOS, Ph.D. | Program Director | icfi.com<http://www.icfi.com/>

  ICF INTERNATIONAL | 530 Gaither Road, Suite 500, Rockville, MD 20850 | 301.572.0999 (f)

Connect with us on social media<http://www.icfi.com/social>.