From: "Zanakos, Sophia"
Date: March 3, 2016 at 7:10:38 AM EST
To: Sharon Glazer <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: internship description?

Good morning Sharon,

Here are the two internship descriptions for the summer 2016 session at ICF.  I look forward to reviewing resumes from students in your program. Please have students apply directly though the ICF site.

Survey Methods Intern

Survey Sampling & Statistics Intern

Regards,

Sophia

  SOPHIA I. ZANAKOS, Ph.D. | Program Directoricfi.com

  ICF INTERNATIONAL | 530 Gaither Road, Suite 500, Rockville, MD 20850

Connect with us on social media.