Hi everyone!

I sent this to everyone that told me they were going to be attending SIOP but I'm sending this out over I/O Intern just to make sure everyone has this information.

The UB SIOP Meetup will be Thursday, April 14th, at Calivino at 7:30 PM. The address is 2410 East Katella Avenue, Anaheim, CA 92806. It is about a 12 minute drive from the conference:
The menu and information about the restaurant can be found here: http://www.calivinowinepub.com/

We also have UB faculty and alumni that will be presenting at the conference:

1. From Grad Student to Professional: Things I wish I knew

UB Presenter includes: Rebecca Stern, Alum, now at Deloitte Consulting, LLP

Thursday, April 14, 2016 from 1:30 2:50PM, Room 207 A

2. Somebody to lean on: Context-specific support at work

UB Alum/Faculty: Ivica Pavisic, Sharon Glazer

April 15, 2016 from 3:30 PM to 5:00 PM, Room 207 C

Please let me know if there are any other UB alumni that will be presenting and I will gladly send that information out.

Please confirm that you will be attending.

Can't wait to see you all there in one week!

Best,

Fresia