Hello again,

I've had more luck this week getting the Food Service Managers to participate in the C-JAM JA. I had to use a combination of methods to collect data such as surveys, interviews, and observation. However, I've hit a road block. Some of the SMEs rated that they never perform certain tasks, and I was therefore unable to collect task criticality and task difficulty ratings from them. How can I compute task importance if I am missing these ratings from some of the SMEs? My sample size is 8, and for some tasks I am missing 2-3 SME inputs for task difficulty and criticality.

Best,

Yari Randall