From: Sawyer, John E. [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, July 18, 2016 11:51 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; Thomas Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Job Announcement for Master's in IO Psych graduates

Dear I/O Psych Program Director,

I am writing to you in your capacity as director of an Industrial/Organizational Psychology program in the eastern region.  Please share the attached job announcement with your recent graduates.

As an I/O psychologist myself (Ph.D. University of Illinois, Champaign) I have come to realize the value of the skills taught in I/O Psych programs for the work conducted in University Institutional Research offices.  We continually conduct research on employment of faculty and professional staff at our university such as hiring, pay, organizational climate, etc.   We also conduct research on the success of our students and their career progression.

Our work is high impact.  The results of our analysis are used by University leaders daily to make decisions that improve our institution and the lives of the faculty and staff who work here and the students we serve.  Institutional Research is a highly rewarding career and one that I/O Psych graduates should consider as a potential career avenue.

Please share the attached position description with your students and recent graduates.

Regards,

John E. Sawyer, Ph.D. | Associate Provost, Institutional Research and Effectiveness
Professor of Business Administration
University of Delaware
327 Hullihen Hall | Newark, DE 19716
P: 302-831-2021 | F: 302-831-8530 | E: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
IRE Web: http://ire.udel.edu<http://ire.udel.edu/>
Faculty Web: http://lerner.udel.edu/faculty-staff/john-e-sawyer