For current students in appl IO courses this semester, please note this opportunity. Dana Dyer participated last year and would be glad to answer any questions you may have. There are only 35 slots so please don’t wait if you are interested.

Dana Dwyer [log in to unmask]

Tom Mitchell, Ph.D.

Associate Professor, Industrial & Organizational Psychologist

Division of Applied Behavioral Sciences I-O program

Learning Commons 411

University of Baltimore

1420 N. Charles Street

Baltimore, MD 21201