Hi, This semester I have been teaching an experimental audio-only game design course. Students have been challenged to create games where the player uses non-visual cues to understand their environment and make choices. We will be exhibiting this semester's prototypes in the classroom on Monday, Dec. 12th, from 5:30-8pm. Refreshments will be provided. We would love to have you stop by at any time during the exhibition to check out what they've made. The location is the University of Baltimore Academic Center, 1420 N Charles St., AC 219. I hope to see you there! Feel free to email me if you have any questions. - Aaron

To unsubscribe from the SDE_EVENTS list, click the following link:
http://listserv.ubalt.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=SDE_EVENTS