From Kaitlyn, alum

Tom Mitchell, Ph.D.

Associate Professor, Industrial & Organizational Psychologist

Division of Applied Behavioral Sciences I-O program

Learning Commons 411

University of Baltimore

1420 N. Charles Street

Baltimore, MD 21201

PH:  410 837 5348

Fax: 410 837 4059

http://home.ubalt.edu/tmitch

From: Kaitlyn Mikush [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2017 1:57 PM
To: Thomas Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ICF Position for 3-5+ years of Experience

Hi Dr. Mitchell,

I hope you're doing well. My current group at ICF has a really fantastic and specialized role available. They are looking for a PhD level graduate with 3-5 years of experience with team building/work-group dynamics research. This candidate would also need to have experience working in the healthcare sector. Could you please post this on our UBALT listserv? If anyone is interested, they can email me directly at [log in to unmask].

Job Posting:

https://icfi.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=1700000174&lang=en#.WJN_trYK_Q0.gmail

Thank you!

Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Mikush| Associate | 1+703-251-8988 direct | [log in to unmask] |  icf.com/services/organizational-learning-and-performance

ICF | 9300 Lee Highway, Fairfax, VA 22031 USA

Learn how  ICF makes big things possible for its clients.