Great opportunity for someone with MS. If you’re interested in international i/O>

Tom Mitchell, Ph.D.

From: Allie Wehling [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2017 3:16 PM
To: Sharon Glazer <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Thomas Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>; Jose Maria Peiro <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: From a UB & Erasmus Mundos Program Alum

Thanks very much!

Allie Wehling
IO Psychology Consultant | HireVue
Office: (202) 556-0115 | Mobile: (410) 507-3354
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | www.hirevue.com<http://www.hirevue.com>

—
Sharon Glazer, Ph.D.
Professor & Chair, Division of Applied Behavioral Sciences
Cross-Cultural Organizational Psychology
University of Baltimore
1420 N. Charles St.
Baltimore, MD 21201
USA
Office: +1 410-837-5905<tel:(410)%20837-5905>

Treasurer, International Association for Cross-Cultural Psychology
Associate Editor, SpringerPlus
Co-Editor, Springer Brief Series on Culture, Organization, & Work
Adjunct Faculty, Dept of Psychology and Center for Advanced Study of Language at University of Maryland, College Park, MD