From: Duarte, Auri [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2017 3:51 PM
To: Thomas Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: SHRM: Temp position available

Hello Mr. Mitchell,

Our Research department is currently looking for a graduate student who is interested in a temporary opportunity at SHRM.

I am attaching the job description in case a student in your school is interested.

Thank you,
Auri Duarte | HR Staff Associate
Society for Human Resource Management
1800 Duke Street | Alexandria, VA 22314 USA
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>| +1.703.535.6462 |
shrm.org<http://www.shrm.org/> |

Leading People. Leading Organizations.

Founded in 1948, the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) is the world's largest HR membership organization devoted to human resource management. Representing more than 275,000 members in over 160 countries, the Society is the leading provider of resources to serve the needs of HR professionals and advance the professional practice of human resource management. SHRM has more than 575 affiliated chapters within the United States and subsidiary offices in China, India and United Arab Emirates. Visit us at shrm.org<http://www.shrm.org/>.