Hello All,

Since my initial post, I have been reading Ten Day MBA by Steven Silbiger. This book was recommended to me by Dr. Mitchell, who said that it would help understand how businesses operate. I have also been doing separate research on industrial psychology and how it can be related to marketing and influence customers to buy specific products. I was semi nervous about finding research that is related to what I am doing, but so far, I haven't had much trouble.

Also, although I knew I was going to be writing a business plan for The Velvet Chocolatier, I wasn't entirely sure of what that involved. So, I've been doing some research on what is needed to develop an accurate business plan. Different things have come up, but I for the first draft, which is what I will complete this semester, I plan to include an executive summary, a description of the company, an outline/model of the organizational structure, an analysis of the market, a description of the service/product line, financial projection information, and lastly, the focus and research will primarily be on marketing and sales and how to increase our customer base.

So, that's what I have so far!

Thanks for reading, and let me know if you have any insights/ suggestions!

Best,

Sarah