From Matt, at Grant Thornton….

Tom Mitchell, Ph.D.

Associate Professor, Industrial & Organizational Psychologist

Division of Applied Behavioral Sciences I-O program

Learning Commons 411

University of Baltimore

1420 N. Charles Street

Baltimore, MD 21201

PH:  410 837 5348

Fax: 410 837 4059

http://home.ubalt.edu/tmitch

From: Ruble, Matthew [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, March 31, 2017 10:26 AM
To: Thomas Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Morelli, Jennifer <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Job Posting

Hi Dr Mitchell- we have just posted a new position for an change management professional to help our growing team.  Could I please ask for you to forward this throughout your network?

http://jobs.grantthornton.com/jobs/1540326-Organizational-Change-Management-Senior-Associate.aspx

Let me know when you’d like us to come down to UB again!

Thanks,

Matt

Matthew Ruble | Senior Manager

Grant Thornton LLP

T (direct) +1 215 814 4063

T (mobile) +1 717 574 3094

E [log in to unmask] | W www.grantthornton.com

GT Image

Grant Thornton LLP is the U.S. member firm of Grant Thornton International Ltd. Grant Thornton International Ltd and its member firms are not a worldwide partnership, as each member firm is a separate and distinct legal entity. In the U.S., visit Grant Thornton LLP at
www.GrantThornton.com.

Please understand that, unless expressly stated otherwise, any written advice given by Grant Thornton LLP that is contained in, forwarded with, or attached to this e-mail is: (1) limited to the matters and potential tax consequences specifically addressed herein, and; (2) not intended or written by Grant Thornton LLP as advice on the application or potential application of any penalties that may be imposed under any federal, state, or foreign statute or regulation in any manner.

This e-mail is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any review, dissemination, copying, printing or other use of this e-mail by persons or entities other than the addressee is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer.