From Fresia Jackson.

Tom Mitchell, Ph.D.

Associate Professor, Industrial & Organizational Psychologist

Division of Applied Behavioral Sciences I-O program

Learning Commons 411

University of Baltimore

1420 N. Charles Street

Baltimore, MD 21201

PH:  410 837 5348

Fax: 410 837 4059

http://home.ubalt.edu/tmitch

From: Fresia Jackson [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2017 5:46 PM
To: Thomas Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Job Openings

And I forgot to mention... we will be interviewing at SIOP.

On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 2:44 PM, Fresia Jackson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Dr. Mitchell,

Can't wait to see you at SIOP this year! I just wanted to pass on that my company is hiring! Here are the current job openings. The Customer Success Coach role is ideal for individuals just coming out of grad school that have some internship experience. We have on opening in NYC, as well as in SF. The Insights Strategist role is for someone with more experience (e.g., 7+ years as an HRBP or consultant).

Please send along to I/O Intern :)

Best,

Fresia