From Jessica Griggs, alum...you may have met her at SIOP last week.

From: Griggs, Jessica T. [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2017 7:30 AM
To: Thomas Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: I/O position at DEA

Personnel Psychologist
HR Research & Analysis Staff (HRN)
U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration
(202) 307-4638

From: Rodriguez, Donna A.
Sent: Monday, May 01, 2017 5:23 PM
To: Bundens, Robert W.; Beacom, Ann L; Chmielewski, Mary E.; Griggs, Jessica T.; Pugh, Tammie S.; Gurira, Chiwoniso S (Choni)
Subject: Please forward to your connections to get the word out...

The Research and Analysis Staff at the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) located in Arlington, VA is looking for two I/O psychologists to join our team and support the important mission of the DEA.  Our team of psychologists supports a full range of HR initiatives, including leadership assessment and development, entry-level and promotional testing, and organizational surveys.  Please refer to the links below for additional information.

DEA Personnel Psychologist GS-0180-12/13 (closes 5/8/17).
Please click link to view vacancy:
https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/PrintPreview/468401800

Read more about our organization and mission here:
http://www.dea.gov/about/mission.shtml