I case you want to pick up some extra money…

Tom Mitchell, Ph.D.

From: Szostek, Jana Marie [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, June 02, 2017 12:09 PM
To: Thomas Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: Assessment Center Rater/Internship opportunity

Hi Tom. Yes. We pay $5 per file they rate. It’s not a whole lot but it works out to a few hundred dollars per semester for most students.

Jana Szostek

Director, Assessment Center

Director, Center for Management Development
Adjunct Faculty, Business Law

Indiana University Northwest
School of Business & Economics

3400 Broadway