Hi everyone,

There's some exciting news for game design at the University of Baltimore. First, the Simulation and Digital Entertainment program is changing its name to better match our curriculum, to Simulation and Game Design.

This year, the Animation Career Review's annual Game Design School Rankings put our school in the top 30% of national game design schools.  We're excited to be considered among the best undergraduate game design programs in the country.

This summer during ArtScape, July 21-23, UB is once again hosting GameScape on our campus.  This is a showcase of the current work of local game developers, as well as vintage arcade systems, all of which you can play.  Simulation and Game Design students will be showing their work as well.

It will be open during the same hours as ArtScape, Fri/Sat 11am-9pm, Sun 11-8pm. More information can be found here.  I hope to see you there!

- Aaron

To unsubscribe from the SDE_EVENTS list, click the following link:
http://listserv.ubalt.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=SDE_EVENTS