I will be working with a local organization to assist in conducting a change agent workshop for the purpose of equipping their technology department leaders with skills for restructuring. This includes developing a pilot program and then analyzing materials for ongoing classes.

During this project, I will be responsible for data analysis of feedback from the pilot program, training material design (creating customized change materials for the department), and creating communications materials.  I will also participated in a needs assessment and conduct a plus/delta to identify necessary changes to the curriculum.
In the end, a summary via powerpoint will be provided to be used with future leaders of the technology department.

Please let me know if there are any suggestions or feedback.

Shelby Reichardt
Applied Psychology
I-O Concentration
410 937 5151