An alum from our program works for a consultant in D.C. and would like to hire one of our grads or graduating students (May 2018). for a management consulting position doing change management work and other IO related work.

He is looking for high-performers. (3.5+ GPA) who can start working immediately (this may e difficult for someone expecting to graduate in  May) or after graduating this May from the I/O MS program.

Ideal skill set will be previous consulting experience. Electronic Health Records experience is highly preferred.

if you think you would qualify, contact and I'll get you in touch.

Tom Mitchell, Ph.D.

Associate Professor, Industrial & Organizational Psychologist

Division of Applied Behavioral Sciences I-O program

Learning Commons 411

University of Baltimore

1420 N. Charles Street

Baltimore, MD 21201