Subject: USPS Management Foundations Program

Hi Sharon,

Hope everything is going well with you. I know you are interested in connecting upcoming and recent graduates with job opportunities, so I am pleased to announce that we are accepting applicants for the Management Foundations Program. These are full-time, fully paid, entry level positions located in Washington DC, starting in July 2018. The Personnel Psychologist position (attached) in particular would be a great match for a recent I/O graduate. This job posting is closing Monday, February 26 so anyone interested should apply quickly.

To apply, interested students should navigate to usps.com/careers The link to the Management Foundations Program positions will be in the lower right. Note that applicants must have a resume and an unofficial or official transcript to apply.

I am available to answer questions at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> over the weekend if any potential applicants have any.

Thanks,
Tom