This is a very good opportunity (esp, the Research Associate position). We have graduates working there at ICF. Excellent opportunity if you want to get a security clearance.
Well worth it.

Tom Mitchell, Ph.D.

From: Caspi, Ruth <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 6, 2018 3:43 PM
To: Thomas Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Request for Networking Assistance - Please Review

Dear Dr. Mitchell,

My name is Ruth Caspi and I'm a Recruiter in the Talent Acquisition Department at ICF International in Fairfax, VA.

ICF, a global management consulting firm, is seeking an I/O Psychologist as well as a Research Associate to be based in Fort Meade, MD.

Given your educational background and professional experience, I am reaching out to inquire if you may know someone (i.e., an alumni) that might be interested in pursuing such an opportunity.
[An active high level government security clearance is required for both roles].

I have enclosed a copy of the job descriptions for your review. [See attachments].

Please note that my colleague, Steven Persel, is listed as the contact on these postings as he is the Lead Recruiter for these requisitions and I am simply assisting with the recruiting efforts for these searches.

I look forward to hearing from you.

PS - Please feel free to forward this message to others. I certainly appreciate networking assistance.

Thank you!

Best regards,

-Ruth

RUTH CASPI | Recruiter | +1.703.713.8770 direct | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | icf.com<http://www.icf.com/>
ICF | 9300 Lee Highway, Fairfax, VA 22031 USA | +1.703.364.8280 mobile