My apologies for x listing this notice.

From Simone Duarte, recent alum

this would be a good event to attend, esp for first year grads.. a very good org to get acquainted with. well worth the 8 hours. Take a look....

Hi Dr. Mitchell-

I hope this email finds you well. This year I am participating in organizing the International Personnel Assessment Council (IPAC) Conference that is taking place this summer in Alexandria, VA on July 29--August 1, 2018. We are looking for student volunteers who are interested in committing 8 hours of their time to volunteer during the conference. I think this will be a great opportunity for UB students to meet, connect, interact, and work with leading I-O practitioners. In order to volunteer, students need to have a current student membership with IPAC. The student dues are only $25 and they can join and sign up to volunteer by emailing [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. If they volunteer during the conference, the conference registration is FREE! I would really love it if we had a strong presence at this conference especially since it is local.

Would it be possible for you to inform your current students about this great opportunity? Please let them know they can contact me [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  if they have any questions.

Thank you so much for your help in advance. I hope we can catch up soon :)

Best,

Symone Duarte

Tom Mitchell, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Industrial & Organizational Psychologist
Division of Applied Behavioral Sciences I-O program<http://www.ubalt.edu/cas/graduate-programs-and-certificates/degree-programs/applied-psychology/>
Learning Commons 411
University of Baltimore
1420 N. Charles Street