The past two weeks I have spent a majority of my time helping with updating and assessing the various projects that the Social Security Administration oversees. I have edited old program summaries to reflect the current status and progress that the program has made. I have also analyzed survey data that programs had gathered and summarized the conclusions. I have written reports on the effectiveness of the programs and offered my suggestions on what could be implemented for improvement. I also made some edits to the actual surveys that were being distributed to ensure that the most accurate information possible was being collected.