From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2018 2:30 PM
To: Thomas Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: FAA Job

Hi Dr. Mitchell,

Thank you for sending me the referral - we reached out and have a discussion with her tomorrow.  I've attached the job announcement for your reference.  If you want to distribute, that would be great!   Please let me know if there are any questions.

We should catch up soon - it's been too long.

Thank you,
David
David Hamill
Director, Strategic Workforce Planning and Talent Acquisition, AHF-100
Federal Aviation Administration
800 Independence Ave SW, RM 523
Washington, DC 20591
202-267-7004 (o)