From Kristi at BAH. Contact her if you have any questions.

Please let me know if you decide to apply.

Good opportunities at BAH

Tom Mitchell, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Industrial & Organizational Psychologist
Division of Applied Behavioral Sciences I-O program<http://www.ubalt.edu/cas/graduate-programs-and-certificates/degree-programs/applied-psychology/>
Learning Commons 411
University of Baltimore
1420 N. Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21201

PH:  410 837 5348
http://home.ubalt.edu/tmitch

From: Reisinger, Kristin [USA] <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, July 09, 2018 4:23 PM
To: Thomas Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Human Capital Consultant- Booz Allen

Dr. Mitchell-
Booz Allen is hiring several DC-based Human Capital consultants this summer at varying experience levels.

Below is one of our first reqs; several more to follow:
https://bah.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/BAH_Jobs/job/USA-DC-Washington-901-15th-St-NW/Human-Capital-Analyst--Mid_R0030435-1

For junior reqs like this we are looking for folks with some I/O-related work or internship experience, ideally in the public sector.

Please direct folks to me with any questions.
Kristin

Kristin Reisinger
Lead Associate
Office 610-915-8388