Great opportunity if you can get it. Will Haller sent this

Tom Mitchell, Ph.D.

Hi Dr. Mitchell and Dr. Glazer,

I received an automated alert from USA Jobs recently that there is a Pathways opportunity in the FAA (I am still signed up for alerts from when I was in grad school). I wanted to pass this along in case you have any students in mind who may want to pursue this path. Details and link to the position below:

Pathways Internship - Student Trainee - Personnel Psychologist

DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION

Federal Aviation Administration

Human Resources Division; Strategic Workforce Planning, AHF-120

https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/505914300

Hope this helps!

William Haller, MS

Analyst

FMP Consulting

2900 South Quincy Street, Suite 200, Arlington, VA 22206

T (703) 671-6600, ext. 233| F (703) 671-6924 |

Follow FMP:  Website | Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook