Hi Everyone,

“Adobe’s People Analytics team is hiring!” They’re “looking for 2 Sr. People Analysts (req 65612) and 1 Sr Analytics Manager (req 65618) to join us in our San Jose office. These are new roles to the team and a great opportunity to shape the strategic direction and impact of People Analytics at Adobe.”

My friend is the Head of Employee Insights and Technology, as well as the hiring manager.
If you plan to apply let me know so that I may give her a heads up.

https://lnkd.in/giS9yZ4

Best
Sharon

—
Sharon Glazer, Ph.D.
Professor & Chair, Division of Applied Behavioral Sciences
Cross-Cultural Organizational Psychology
University of Baltimore
1420 N. Charles St.
Baltimore, MD 21201
USA
Office: +1 410-837-5905

-Fellow, International Association of Applied Psychology
-Fellow, International Academy for Intercultural Research
-Coordinator, Erasmus Plus Masters in Work, Organizational, & Personnel Psychology
-Co-Editor, Springer Brief Series on Culture, Organization, & Work
-Adjunct Faculty, Dept of Psychology and Center for Advanced Study of Language at University of Maryland, College Park, MD