Hello Everyone,

This might interest many of you. Our own, Alyssa Gradus, won the competition two years ago.

Best

Sharon

From: PTCMW <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, September 5, 2018 at 4:58 PM
To: Sharon Glazer <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: 2018 Graduate Student Consulting Competition, 10/04/2018

http://www.ptcmw.org/EmailTracker/EmailTracker.ashx?emailCode=xRaVT8RZIjlygzqFFMt9ADmlpvFroZR5Dtp6PXKIix73OoKg48k2J7%2br8LdcZs8Mpm%2by7fh9kIbEFeMdAkH68N5vG%2fdd%2fheXh5Dw9GJg1Es%3d

http://www.ptcmw.org/resources/Pictures/pdri_ceb2015.png  http://www.ptcmw.org/resources/Pictures/ptcmw.png

Sharon,

Join peers from other I-O programs to network and learn during the 2018 Graduate Student Consulting Competition. The kickoff will take place at the GWU Foggy Bottom Campus on 10/4 (Thursday) and the presentation will take place on 10/8 (Monday).

Date: 10/04/2018 4:00 PM EDT

Sponsored by:

http://www.ptcmw.org/resources/Pictures/Event%20Sponsors/Aon_Logo_Red_Tagline_RGB.PNG

http://www.ptcmw.org/Resources/Pictures/pdri_ceb2015.pngHow does the Consulting Competition work?

  1. The first 30 students to register will be able to participate (PTCMW membership not required).
  2. Students will then be placed on one of 5 teams with students from other universities.
  3. Aon will present teams with an RFP that outlines a real organizational challenge.
  4. Teams will work together to develop a proposal and presentation.
  5. Aon representatives and expert I-Os will judge presentations and rate proposals.
  6. One team will win the challenge and be awarded with $1,250, prize structures vary for all other teams.

How do I sign up?

  1. Register online
  2. Upload CV/resume here: https://tinyurl.com/y7qgokb3

Why should you participate?

Locations:
Thursday 10/04: GWU Foggy Bottom Campus. Monroe Hall, Room 350

Monday 10/08: Aon. Address coming soon!

Register by October 3 to reserve your spot!
2018 Graduate Student Consulting Competition

Questions? Contact: Gee Rege ([log in to unmask]

Best regards,
PTCMW

Unsubscribe from event announcements