From: Derrick Scheetz
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2018 10:55 AM
To: Thomas Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Lana Veres <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Job Opportunity at the Career Center

Hi Dr. Mitchell,

The Career Center is hiring for an Employer Relations Student Assistant! I have attached the job description to this email. One exciting part of this job is to help with the development of a new training for student staff based on the results of the job analysis I conducted, so an I/O student might really benefit from this job (especially a first year student). Please feel free to distribute to the I/O community.

I've copied my supervisor Lana Veres (Assistant Director, Employer Relations) to this email. You can direct any interested students to either of us.

Please let us know if you have any questions. Thanks so much!

Derrick

-
Derrick A. Scheetz

University of Baltimore
Graduate Student, Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Graduate Assistant, Employer Relations
Career and Internship Center
1420 N. Charles Street, SC 306
Baltimore MD, 21201
(410) 837-5440

[UB-Primary-Alt-BLUEsmall]
[Universtiy of Baltimore][Universtiy of Baltimore]