From: William Haller <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2018 5:49 PM
To: Thomas Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Job Opportunity: Learning and Development (L&D) Coordinator, Baltimore, MD

Hi Dr. Mitchell,

While I am not affiliated with this organization in any way, I wanted to pass along this opening that I received a notification for in Baltimore. Seems great for someone currently in the program or fresh out of the program who wishes to be involved with Learning and Development. It looks like over 20 UB grads (from various other UB programs) work there now, so applicants may have the chance to reach out beforehand for a referral.

Position Opening: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/911645393/
Quals:
Required Skills
·        Bachelor's degree
·        Prior experience coordinating learning & development programs, or similar professional seminars/events
·        Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
·        Strong organizational skills, as well as a basic level of project coordination/management experience
·        Strong technology skills, including Microsoft Office (required), learning management systems, database software, audio visual and online meeting tools (e.g. WebEx)
·        Excellent analytical, written, interpersonal and presentation skills

William Haller, MS
Analyst
FMP Consulting

2900 South Quincy Street, Suite 200, Arlington, VA 22206
T (703) 671-6600, ext. 233| F (703)879-2384|

Follow FMP:  Website<http://www.fmpconsulting.com/> | Twitter<http://twitter.com/#!/FMPConsultants> | LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/company/federal-management-partners-inc.?trk=fc_badge%22%3e%3cimg> | Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Federal-Management-Partners-Inc/188720271164653>