Opportunity at Secret Service. Check it out.  From Delisa who works there. Let me know if you decide to apply.

Tom Mitchell, Ph.D.

From: DELISA HALL (HRR) <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2018 4:43 PM
To: Thomas Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Student Vacancy - Secret Service

Hello Tom,

This is Delisa from the Secret Service.  We met last year at SIOP.  It has been a while since we have spoken and I hope that you are doing well!

I thought of you recently as we have a two vacancies for a student position in my division.  I am providing a link to the vacancy on USA JOBs.  The job closes soon so please forward as appropriate!   https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/519282400

Happy Holidays…

Delisa

Delisa Walker Hall, Ed.D.

Talent Development Executive

HR Research & Assessment Division

Office of Human Resources

U.S. Secret Service

202.406.6926 (desk)

202.538.9755 (mobile)

202.406.9344 (fax)

All e-mail to/from this account is subject to official review and is for official use only. Action may be taken in response to any inappropriate use of the Secret Service's e-mail system. This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, law enforcement sensitive, or subject to other disclosure limitations. Such information is loaned to you and should not be further disseminated without the permission of the Secret Service. If you have received this e-mail in error, do not keep, use, disclose, or copy it; notify the sender immediately and delete it.   ­­