Hi Everyone,

If you have an interest in Test Development, several positions are open at Prometric, where many of our alumni are working. Please feel free to reach out directly to Mr. Barnes, or to Dr. Mitchell or myself if you have an interest in the position and want to know more about the company.

Best
Sharon

From: "Barnes, Connor" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, January 10, 2019 at 8:15 PM
To: Sharon Glazer <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Prometric Test Developer Openings

Hi Sharan,

Happy New Year and hope all is well. Prometric is recruiting three new Test Developers.  We are making a push to grow our Test Development revenue by hiring two Business Developers to just sell Test Development to Corporations, Certification Institutes and Associations.   If you know any of your current or past students who are looking for new opportunities please share this opportunity with them and my contact information.

Thanks!
Connor

Connor Barnes, PHR, SHRM-CP| Sr. Manager, Human Resources

Prometric
7941 Corporate Drive
Nottingham, MD 21236
443 455 8122 OFFICE
410 982 9292 CELL

www.prometric.com<http://www.prometric.com/>

The information contained in this message and/or any attachments may be confidential and is intended for a specific recipient and purpose and is protected by law. If the reader of this message including any attachments is not the intended recipient or entity or you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender and permanently delete the information from any computer. This is a notification to you that any review, distribution, dissemination, or copying of this communication in whole or part is strictly prohibited if you are not the intended recipient.