From Will Haller.

Looks like a great opportunity.

Tom Mitchell, Ph.D.

Associate Professor, Industrial & Organizational Psychologist

Division of Applied Behavioral Sciences I-O program

Learning Commons 411

University of Baltimore

1420 N. Charles Street

Baltimore, MD 21201

PH:  410 837 5348

Fax: 410 837 4059

http://home.ubalt.edu/tmitch

From: Haller, William (CONTR) <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2019 9:03 AM
To: Thomas Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: IO position - USA Jobs

Hi Dr. Mitchell,

I just received a job alert from USAJobs about a human capital-type role (probably less technical, but more operational work):

https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/526054500

If there are any students who lean more on the HR side of I/O, this might be a good fit! It is a GS9-11, so the person could eventually be promoted to an 11.

*Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with anything related with this job or the organization.

William Haller, MS

FMP Consulting

2900 South Quincy Street, Suite 200, Arlington, VA 22206

T (703) 671-6600, ext. 233| F (703) 671-6924 |

Follow FMP:  Website | Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook