Greetings IO Alumni and Students!

Are you going to SIOP?

The UB I/O faculty and students would like to invite you to a private reception on Thursday April 4th for UB alumni, students, and faculty to meet, chat, and enjoy some lite fare and a cash bar. Thanks to generous donations made by alumni and faculty, our reception will follow Thursday's sessions at SIOP at Granite City Food & Brewery. We look forward to seeing you there!

Alumni: It's not too late to donate in support of the event<https://www.ubcommunity.org/support-applied-psych?erid=1939978&trid=1072f873-8867-449c-b667-6a44a0a3d9df>. On the donation form you can add a comment if you would like your donation to support this event, or if it should go towards general student development within the IO Program.

Please see the attached flyer for details, and use the Google Form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf5jsm41_jnSDPj_VoD_PJWEkNL_uzuPwZy9pKzhrO_ajBZ2g/viewform?usp=sf_link> to let us know if you will be joining us! (https://goo.gl/forms/ywFVj9ybRSBri21F2)

April 4, 2019
6:00 - 8:00 pm
Granite City Food & Brewery
200 American Way
National Harbor, MD 20745

Directions
Granite City Food & Brewery is about a 4 minute walk from the Gaylord National Resort & Conference Center. From the entrance of the hotel walk 3 blocks down Fleet Street. Turn right on American Way. Granite City Food & Brewery is on the northeast corner at the intersection of Fleet Street and American Way.

All the Best,
Sharon Glazer and Tom Mitchell

Division of Applied Behavioral Sciences
Yale Gordon College of Arts & Sciences