All alum, and employers of alum: Please help us get a good sample from our graduates to complete the survey from SIOP re: Grad programs in IO. Your participation is much appreciated. Please complete the alum survey (~ 20minutes ..I know it’s a lot to ask!) and forward this to your employer and ask him/her to complete the employer survey (~10 minutes). Both URLs are included below.

Tom Mitchell, Ph.D.

Associate Professor, Industrial & Organizational Psychologist

From: Shoenfelt, Betsy <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2019 3:12 PM
To: Shoenfelt, Betsy <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: REMINDER: Invitation to participate in IO Master's Survey for SIOP Professional Practice Series Books on Master’s Careers - Please distribute to your program graduates. Thank you!

INVITATION FOR IO MASTER’s GRADUATES AND THEIR EMPLOYERS

The SIOP Professional Practice Series has targeted two books on the careers of IO Master’s Graduates. This is significant recognition by SIOP of our master’s level IOs. We need you, IO master’s graduates (and your employer) to provide the data that will form the basis of these books. Please take a few minutes (~20 minutes) to tell us about your experiences as a grad student and in your career. Please share the link below with your IO master’s colleagues, as well. Your responses will help ensure the continued success of IO master’s programs and their graduates. Thank you!

URL FOR SURVEY OF IO MASTER’S GRADUATES:  https://wku.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_4TwkIVPN0JeOl5b

We also need the perspective of those who employ IO master’s grads. Please forward to your employer the link below to the Survey of Employers of Master’s Graduate (~ 10 minutes). We very much appreciate your manager/supervisor taking about 10 minutes to complete this survey about your employment conditions. The employer perspective is important to us! Thank you.

URL FOR EMPLOYERS OF IO MASTER’S GRADUATES: https://wku.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_b7WJtGQefjTr7b7

YES – if you are both an IO master’s graduate and an employer of IO master’s graduates, we would appreciate your responses to BOTH surveys.

Thank you for your help in ensuring we have representative data to form the basis of the SIOP Professional Practice Series books on IO Master’s Careers!

Elizabeth L. Shoenfelt, Ph.D.

University Distinguished Professor

Director, Industrial-Organizational Psychology Graduate Program

Licensed Industrial-Organizational Psychologist

Certified Mental Performance Consultant®

Fellow, Association for Applied Sport Psychology

Exam Development Chair, AASP Certification Council

Department of Psychological Sciences

Western Kentucky University

Bowling Green, KY 42101

Phone:270-745-4418; Fax: 270-745-3475