From Melissa White, a job at Allegis Global Solutions

Tom Mitchell, Ph.D.

From: Melissa White
Sent: Thursday, June 6, 2019 9:21 AM
To: Thomas Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Job Opening

Hi Dr. Mitchell,

I hope your summer is going well!

I've been at Allegis Global Solutions for 3 weeks as a Program Operations Associate. I believe it is a good entry level job for those who have no office experience in our program. I also started my Employment Law class and a lot of the material from class overlaps in what I do at my new job.

If you feel inclined to share it with our cohort, I would appreciate it. I sent over the link to the job description. We work with contingent and contract workers and focus on the risk management and compliance. While it isn't a direct path to other positions within AGS like recruitment or HR, after a year of holding this position they are inclined to offer opportunities for growth. I've been talking with one of my supervisors about a training and development program I could work on after a year in my POA role.
In addition, after 6 months of employment AGS will contribute to the cost of tuition.

Let me know what you think!

Thank you,
Melissa White