I’m not familiar with Guidehouse, but there are a lot of job titles that may be appropriate for some of you our there. It may be worth taking a look at some of the openings. Please let me know if you do apply and provide me some feedback about what you find.

Tom Mitchell, Ph.D.

Associate Professor, Industrial & Organizational Psychologist

Division of Applied Behavioral Sciences I-O program

Learning Commons 411

University of Baltimore

1420 N. Charles Street

Baltimore, MD 21201