From Noel Jones, at OPM

Great opportunity....check it out...the quals needed.

Tom Mitchell, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Industrial & Organizational Psychologist
Division of Applied Behavioral Sciences I-O program<http://www.ubalt.edu/cas/graduate-programs-and-certificates/degree-programs/applied-psychology/>
Learning Commons 411
University of Baltimore
1420 N. Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21201

PH:  410 837 5348
http://home.ubalt.edu/tmitch

From: Jones, Noel P. <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2019 3:13 PM
To: Thomas Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: OPM Internship Opportunity

[EXTERNAL EMAIL]

Hi Dr. Mitchell,

Below is the link to an internship on my assessment team at OPM:

https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/551625300

Feel free to post on I/O intern and let the students know that they can reach out to me with any questions.

Thanks!

Noel

Noel Jones, M.S.
Personnel Research Psychologist
Selection and Promotion Assessment (SPA)
United States Office of Personnel Management

1900 E St NW | Washington, DC 20415
202-394-3176 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
www.opm.gov/HRS<http://www.opm.gov/HRS>
[cid:image001.png@01D3D23C.FFAFFA30]