From: Yari Randall <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, December 9, 2019 10:32 AM
To: Sharon Glazer <[log in to unmask]>; Thomas Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: IPMA-HR Spring 2020 Internship Opportunity

[EXTERNAL EMAIL]

Good Morning Sharon and Tom,

I hope all is well! IPMA-HR's Assessment Services department would like to invite your graduate I/O students to apply for our Spring 2020 Internship. Please find the announcement attached.
Thank you,

Yari Randall | Test Development Manager
IPMA-HR | 1617 Duke Street | Alexandria, VA 22314
Phone | 703.549.7100 ext 252
Web | ipma-hr.org

DISCLAIMER: This document may contain test information and is not to be copied, distributed or open to inspection by anyone other than the recipient of this document, based on IPMA-HR regulations and policies governing test security. Test questions and answer keys are protected from disclosure by law.