From: Rupert, Matthew J - Washington, DC <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, January 10, 2020 3:08 PM
To: Thomas Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Job Classification Analyst Job Posting

[EXTERNAL EMAIL]

Hi Dr. Mitchell,

I hope all has been well for you! I am writing because my team just posted an opening for a Job Classification Analyst and my I/O colleagues and I are reaching out to our grad programs to get the word out. I wanted to see if you would be willing to pass along word to anyone who might be interested, whether it be graduates or soon to be graduates. The job posting will be open until next Friday the 17th.The link below should take you directly to the job posting but if anyone has any questions they can email me as well.

Job Classification Analyst  EAS 21                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      <https://wp1-ext.usps.gov/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_posting_apply?PARAM=cG9zdF9pbnN0X2d1aWQ9MDA1MDU2QUU2MjVGMUVEQThDRjhDODNBQzE2M0E5OEImY2FuZF90eXBlPUVYVA%3d%3d&sap-theme=Custom_tradeshow_2&sap-client=010&sap-language=EN>

Thanks!
Matthew Rupert
Job Evaluation and Classification
Compensation and Benefits