FYI…

From: PTCMW <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, May 7, 2020 at 4:30 PM
To: Sharon Glazer <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Reminder: Event on 05/13/2020, May 2020 Webcast: Christopher Nye & Stephen Stark

[EXTERNAL EMAIL]

Image removed by sender.Dear Sharon,

This month's PTCMW Meeting/Webcast is right around the corner. Sign up online to attend via webcast. Details for the event are below and posted online along with registration: http://www.ptcmw.org/event-3818105

Date: 05/13/2020 4:30 PM EDT

Applications of multidimensional adaptive testing in personality and vocational interest

Christopher Nye, PhD (Michigan State University)

Stephen Stark, PhD (University of South Florida)

Abstract:

...coming soon!

Speaker Bios:

...coming soon!

Details:

  • Speakers will be presenting live for members to attend virtually and ask questions live.
  • Presentation will be recorded and available in the webcast library for members.
  • PTCMW President Emilee Tison will provide a brief PTCMW update after the presentation.
  • Email questions for the presenters to [log in to unmask] by 12pm ET the day before.

Free for Students

Students will need a registration code to sign up for free. Please email the Secretary ([log in to unmask]) using your student email address to receive the code.

Note

We understand that you may be financially affected by Covid-19. Therefore, we are offering the option to attend this event for free. Please email the Secretary ([log in to unmask]) to receive a registration code.

See you soon,
PTCMW

Unsubscribe from event announcements