From Noel, at OPM. Recent grad. See if you’re interested.

Tom Mitchell, Ph.D.

From: Jones, Noel P. <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2020 2:20 PM
To: Thomas Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: OPM Personnel Research Psychologist Job Opportunities

[EXTERNAL EMAIL]

Hey Tom,

We have two new openings in my group of psychologists at OPM. Could you add this to the IO listserv?

The Pathways Recent Grad announcement is a particularly good opportunity for students who graduated recently to get into the federal government (you must have graduated within the last 2 years to be eligible). As you may remember, both Tyler Reck and I were hired into that position a few years back when we joined OPM. The other announcement is geared more towards mid-career folks with a little more experience.

Please tell anyone who’s interested that they can feel free to reach out to me using the contact information in the signature block below.

Pathways Recent Graduate Personnel Research Psychologist (GS-11/12): https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/576982600

Personnel Research Psychologist (GS-11-13): https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/576982400

Thanks,

Noel

Noel Jones, M.S.

Personnel Research Psychologist

Selection and Promotion Assessment (SPA)

United States Office of Personnel Management

1900 E St NW | Washington, DC 20415

www.opm.gov/HRS