Hi all,

See below for a job opportunity at Qualtrics. Please let me know if you are interested in applying.

Thanks!

Archana

From: Marcus Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2021 2:05 PM
To: Archana Tedone <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Qualtrics recruiting

[EXTERNAL EMAIL]

Hi Archana!

Happy 2021! I hope you're doing well. Qualtrics is looking to recruit for our Product Scientist role (https://qualtrics.rolepoint.com/?shorturl=igXSj) and I thought it might be worth taking a look if you know any of your students or others in your network that might be a strong candidate - we're looking for someone with some consulting experience, good with technology/platforms, and who may be familiar with the EX space. Sarah Marrs is the hiring manager (and a friend of mine from way back). Let me know what you think!

Qualtrics XM

Marcus Wolf

Principal Consultant, Employee Experience

M +1 (347) 415-1125

WorkDifferent with Reshma Saujani // Disrupting tech's growing gender gap