Hello Everyone,

The UBalt IO faculty are planning an interactive virtual social gathering at SIOP. Unfortunately, only those who have registered for SIOP may join. We have at least 15 UBalt alumni who have registered for SIOP. In relation to other universities offering terminal master’s degrees, we are having one of the largest turn outs. Good on UBalt IO alumni!!!

Date: April 14
Time: 4-5pm

SIOP is providing us (for a fee, of course) with a private room so that only UBalt affiliates, alumni, students, and faculty will be able to join.

As soon as we have more details, we’ll send it your way.

Best,
Sharon

Sharon Glazer, Ph.D.
Cross-Cultural Organizational Psychology
Professor & Chair
Division of Applied Behavioral Sciences

[signature_1180085101]
1420 N. Charles St.
Baltimore, MD 21201, USA
tel. +1 (410) 837-5905

[signature_93649091]

-Co-Chair, International Affairs Committee, SIOP

-Fellow, Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology
-Fellow, International Association of Applied Psychology
-Fellow, International Academy for Intercultural Research
-Coordinator, Erasmus Plus Masters in Work, Organizational, & Personnel Psychology
-Adjunct Faculty, Dept of Psychology, University of Maryland, College Park, MD
-Co-Editor, Monograph Series: Culture, Organization, & Work
-Co-Editor, Springer Book Series: Emerging Cultural Perspectives in Work, Organizational, and Personnel Studies