See from Katie Depetris a recent grad, been with Deloitte for a while. For those of you who belong to SIOP and interested check it out!

"Hi Dr. Mitchell,

Hope you are doing well! Deloitte will be posting four open positions in the Job Placement Center for Virtual SIOP 2021. This is a really exciting opportunity for individuals with 1-3 years of experience in the space (Recent Graduates or Individuals approaching graduation with hands on experience). I'm actually going to be serving as one of the interviewers for these positions and would love to see some UB representation! :) I just wanted to share with you so you could share with the network and current students who may be interested. If anyone is interested, they can reach out to me personally via email - [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. "

Tom Mitchell, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Industrial & Organizational Psychologist
Division of Applied Behavioral Sciences I-O program<http://www.ubalt.edu/cas/graduate-programs-and-certificates/degree-programs/masters-applied-psychology/industrial-organizational/>

Mobile:  410 812 0354
HomePage: http://home.ubalt.edu/tmitch
Learning Commons 411