From Yari, UB/IO alum....great opportunity. For summer internship.
Take a look

Tom Mitchell, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Industrial & Organizational Psychologist
Division of Applied Behavioral Sciences I-O program<http://www.ubalt.edu/cas/graduate-programs-and-certificates/degree-programs/masters-applied-psychology/industrial-organizational/>

From: Yari Randall <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2021 8:27 AM
To: Thomas Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: IPMA-HR Assessment Internship Announcement

[EXTERNAL EMAIL]

Good Morning Tom,

I hope that you are doing well. IPMA-HR is seeking an industrial/organizational psychology graduate intern this summer and I'd like to extend the opportunity to the students in UB's program. This position is paid.

I attached the job announcement. Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Yari Randall | Associate Director, Assessments & Learning
IPMA-HR | 1617 Duke St | Alexandria, VA 22314
Phone | 703-549-7100 Ext:252
Web | http://www.ipma-hr.org/assessment